RULES REGARDING RENTAL OF GOLF CARTS
BIRDIE GOLF CART RENTALS AT SHERKSTON SHORES
These Rules are also the rules of Sherkston Shores Resort and are enforced by their security officers.
- All drivers/renters must be 25yrs of age and be able to prove it
- Golf Carts may not leave the property of Sherkston Shores.
- No one can have open alcohol on a golf cart. You could be arrested for impaired driving
the same as if driving a car. You cannot drink & drive or be under the influence of alcohol
- All stop , yield and speed limit signs must be obeyed.
- The number of people on the cart must not exceed the number of proper seats.
- You cannot operate a cart while holding a child on your lap.
- Avoid wet ground and loose sand. Stay on the pathways provided.
- If the rental cart is not returned to the office before 7.00PM on the last day of the rental you will be charged a late fee of $25.00 and an additional days rental rate.
- If you break the rules and your cart is taken away by security you will lose your rental fees.
These rules are made to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all renters.